|
Important Dates
·
Application Begin : 03/09/2019
·
Last Date for Apply Online : 10/10/2019
·
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 11/10/2019
·
Online Correction : 14-20 October 2019
· Exam
Date Online : 06-11 January 2020
·
Admit Card Available : 06 December 2019
·
Answer Key Available : 13/01/2020
·
Result Available : 18/01/2020
|
Application Fee
Paper I
·
General / OBC (Male) : 650/-
·
General / OBC (Female) : 325/-
· SC
/ ST (Male) : 325/-
· SC
/ ST : (Female) : 325/-
Application Fee
Paper I & II
·
General / OBC (Male) : 1300/-
·
General / OBC (Female) : 650/-
· SC
/ ST (Male) : 650/-
· SC
/ ST : (Female) : 650/-
·
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net
Banking, E Challan
|
|
Eligibility
·
Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math
PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
|
Age Limit
·
General / OBC Candidates Not be Born After : 01/10/1995
· SC
/ ST / PH Candidates Not be Born After : 01/10/1990
|
|
NTA IIT JEE MAIN
2020 Phase I Answer Key
·
CBT Exam Appeared Candidate Can Check the Answer Key.
· Answer
Key Challenge : Candidate Also File Objection Through Online Mode.
· Answer
Key View is Must at JEE MAIN 2020 Phase I January Application.
· How
to Check Answer Key : Candidates Enter Your Login Details to Check
the Answer Key 2020
|
No comments:
Post a Comment