|
Important Dates
- Application Begin : 24/01/2019
- Phase
I Last Date for Apply
Online : 11/03/2019
- Phase
I Last Date for Fee
Payment : 15/03/2019
- Phase
I Online Correction
: 12-15 March 2019
- Phase
II Last Date for Apply
Online : 12/06/2019
- Phase
II Last Date Fee Payment
: 15/06/2019
- Phase
II Correction : 15-17
June 2019
- Phase
I Exam Date : 14/04/2019
- Phase
II Exam Date : 07/07/2019
- Phase
I Result Declared
: 03/05/2019
- Phase
II Result Declared
: 21/07/2019
|
Application Fee
- Both Phase I & II Gen /
OBC : 3500/-
- Both Phase I & II
SC/ST/PH : 2800/-
- Single Phase : General /
OBC : 1800/-
- Single Phase : SC / ST / PH
: 1500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee
Through E Challan at ICICI Bank or Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net
Banking, Mobile Wallet, Payment Banks, Cash Card, Etc
|
No comments:
Post a Comment