|
Name of Post:
|
UPSC Combined
Defence Service CDS I Recruitment Result 2019
|
|
Post Date :
|
31 October 2018 |
11:48 PM
|
|
Post Update Date :
|
10April 2019 | 08:42
AM
|
|
Short Information :
|
Union Public Service
Commission UPSC Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment
Post of Combined Defence Service First I Examination 2019 Those Candidates
Are Interested to the Following Form and Completed the All Eligibility
Criteria in CDS I Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online
|
|
Union Public Service
Commission (UPSC)
Combined Defence
Services Exam (CDS I 2019)
02/2019-CDS-I Short
Details of Notification
|
|||||
|
Important Dates
|
Application Fee
|
||||
|
Total : 417 Post | | Age Limit
|
|||||
|
Post Name
|
Total Post
|
Age Between
|
Eligibility
|
||
|
Indian Military Academy( IMA)
|
100
|
02/01/1996 to 01/01/2001
|
Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any
Recognized University.
|
||
|
Indian Naval Academy (INA)
|
45
|
02/01/1996 to 01/01/2001
|
Passed / Appearing
Bachelor Degree in Engineering at Any Recognized University.
|
||
|
Air Force
|
32
|
02/01/1996 to 01/01/2000
|
Bachelor Degree in
Any Stream with Physics, Mathematics in 10+2 Level/ Bachelor
Degree in Engineering
|
||
|
Officers Training Academy (OTA)
|
225
|
02/01/1995 to 01/01/2001
|
Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any
Recognized University.
|
||
|
OTA Women
|
15
|
||||
|
Some Useful
Important Links
|
|||||
|
Download Result
(Name Wise)
|
|||||
|
Download Result
(Roll Wise)
|
|||||
|
Download Admit Card
|
|||||
|
Apply Online
|
|||||
|
Pay Exam Fee
|
|||||
|
View / Re Print Form
|
|||||
|
Download
Notification
|
|||||
|
Official Website
|
|||||
No comments:
Post a Comment